In “The Beginning of the End or the End of the Beginning” you will learn how to resolve or end those difficult “rock and a hard place” situations that afflict even the best and brightest among us.
Whether you want to end a relationship, seek new employment, or let a difficult employee go, how can you know with certainty that it is time to make a change? What are the specific steps to end things in the best possible way and lastly what is the best way to “get out of Dodge” with the least amount of damage?
In “The Beginning of the End or the End of the Beginning” you will also learn:
1. The five steps to end the right thing in the right way at the right time
2. How to end being disrespected and to gain respect from your peers
3. How to leverage your hopelessness effectively to create the changes you need to make.
4. Hope as opposed to wishful thinking; how to know when which is what
5. Four strategies to end things
6. How to overcome inertia and resistance
7. How to end or handle unreasonable requests in the workplace
8. How to end being politically exploited in the workplace
9. Self selection: the scripted break up/break through speech
10. How to have a facilitative conversation to end things well
11. How to deal with a chronic complainer